About Ryan William Wendel
Ryan understands the importance of your real estate needs. Which is why he is committed to excellence and providing clients with the highest level of professional service. His knowledge of the local market area, experience and concern for client satisfaction combine with Shorewest?s programs to be your key to home results!
Ryan brings winning characteristics of PREPARATION, DEDICATION, ORGANIZATION, ENTHUSIASM, and COMPETITION to use in achieving success in your real estate transactions!
Whether it is buying or selling a home, Ryan is there to help every step of the way.
- Residential Specialist - Full Time Realtor
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Wisconsin Association of Realtors®
- Invested & trained in state of art digital camera & photo editing software
- Member of the St. Monica Parish Human Concerns Committee
- Member of the St. Monica Parish Worship Committee
- St. Monica Parish coordinator for the All Saints Food Pantry
- Coach for 7th & 8th grade basketball teams at St. Monica
- Help Coach volleyball for the North Shore Volleyball Club
- North Shore resident for over 5 years
- Lawrence University in Appleton, WI
Bachelor Degree - Environmental Studies - Minor - Biology
- Married to Kelly Mulcahy Wendel
- 1 child
- Coaching basketball & volleyball to youth
- Playing sports